12 Travel Tips
1. Did you know baby powder removes sand?
2. Keep your pool bag packed and ready to go. Just add you wallet and phone.
3.For spontanous travel store your tioletries in your luggege. Replenish as soon as you get home.
4.Always travel with a flashlight. If the power goes out you'll be ready in unfamiliar surroundings.
5. Make a travel essentials list on your computer to use for packing. Google "packing list" for free downloads.
6.Pack small healthy snacks when traveling.
7.Rent a Beach Box and leave your supplies on the beach.
8. Pack a small spray bottle of vinegar in case someone gets stung by a jelly fish.
9.Roll up your socks and place them inside your shoes. Line your shoes along the sides of your suitcase.
10.Make sure your friends and family know your intinerary.
11.Keep your electronics charged. If you get delayed at the airport you wont need to find an outlet.
12. Remember it's ok not to plan. Having an open schedule can be very rewarding.
More Travel Tips